Monday 30 September 2013

Things to pack when you travel

I've heard people talk about what you need to take when travelling overseas, but very often they preface their comments with, "Of course it depends on where you will be travelling."  Then they rattle off cautions for India, China and many other Asian countries.

Well I can tell you I have travelled in China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia and some Pacific islands, I've eaten an amazing variety of foods, but I have never had a dysentery attack like the one I experienced recently at Surfers Paradise, Queensland.

Who knows where it came from, the doctor had no idea. All I can tell you is I even passed liquid motions in my sleep. That was a first for me and I hope never again.  Now, what has this to do with dryfella?  Guess what?  I had to buy some pull ups from the nearby pharmacy and they were fantastic.  ..... >
Without those pull-ups I would have had an even worse time because the dysentery attacks happened without warning for three days. (I might add, the pharmacy had a very small range of products - typical!) However, the pull-ups worked.

So here's the thing.  In future I will always have three pairs of pull-ups in my suitcase no matter where I travel. I recommend you do the same. (The pull-ups take up very little space and have no weight.) 

The dryfellas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions or make a comment Anonymously - we will reply within 48 hours