Tuesday 5 November 2013

Website feedback.

At dryfella, we really don't expect a lot of feedback.  And certainly, we would never publish anything personal that hasn't been agreed in writing by the person concerned.  And, we will only ever sign off comments with initials.

But it's really nice when customer feedback says it all! Here's what our first customer in Australia had to say.

"Hi, I'm interested in your products and wondering if you could give me information on delivering to Australia. In particular Brisbane. Is there a minimum qty, delivery charges etc. Fantastic website. Simple, clear, easy to use and very informative on the products.

Thanks for the prompt reply.
I found all I needed to know on your webpage and placed an order.
Looking forward to it. I wish Aussie companies would design websites like yours.
I have been looking for years for detailed information on product and this is a no brainer site, brilliant."

Cheers,
GH


We're pretty happy about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to ask questions or make a comment Anonymously - we will reply within 48 hours